Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Suffer From Back Pain? Eat This...

Lower back pain SUCKS, doesn't it?

One minute you're brushing your teeth and then as you bend over to spit and you feel that familiar excruciating pain shoot through your lower back like a red hot poker!

10 years of humping a ruck in the Army has shot my back all to hell and one wrong move sometimes can mean the difference between heading to the gym...

...or heading to the DOCTOR!

But recently I've been doing all I can to not just "treat" back pain...but PREVENT IT!

One of the things I'VE discovered is the power of FOOD in getting rid of my back pain.

I never really realized that what I EAT can make a difference in how my back feels on a daily basis.

Here's just ONE EXAMPLE of...

A "SUPER FOOD" That Eliminates Back Pain...

Pain in your back (it's MY lower back that I have problems with) is aggravated by inflammation of the joints.

I recently read a book called Back Pain Diet Secrets (www.BackPainDietSecrets.com) that shows step-by-step how you can actually CURE back pain just by eliminating certain foods from your diet while adding a few others.

For example...

Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.

Omega 3's REDUCE inflammation and since problems like bulged discs (my L4-L5 are toast!) cause the body to naturally respond with inflammation, adding more salmon to your diet will help to relieve the back pain.

I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of the taste of salmon.

So I normally take fish oil capsules instead to get my omega-3's.

But I ran out a few months back and just forgot to order them (week after week!)

I started taking them again and within just a week or so, I was no longer twisted like a pretzel getting out of bed in the morning.

Now, I've been doing some other things as well, like stretching more and keeping up with my cardio, but if long-term relief is what you're looking for, then you absolutely MUST make a few tweaks with your diet.

So if you have a "bad back", here's what I want you to do...

1. Either add more SALMON (or other fish high in omega 3's) to your diet - like twice a week; or

2. Take one fish oil capsule 3 times a day with meals.

Plus...

3. Go check out the "Back Pain Diet Secrets" book at www.BackPainDietSecrets.com
I've checked it out and while it's a short read, it will absolutely work at getting rid of your back pain.

I'm living proof of that!

14 comments:

One of your clients said...

eat 3 to 5 raw chestnuts a day and in 3 days you'll get the same result!

Marlon, Trinidad & Tobago said...

Just want to express my sincere gratitude for this tip. I recently experienced a reoccurring back pain as you described in your post. As usual my doctor give me the usual set of tablets to take. But I found my recovery was very slow, until I saw your post. I humbled to the drug store to find the most potent Omega-3 supplement. And boy - what an effect. The very next morning the pain and stiffness was gone by at least 50%. Thanks you so much for the tip!

Mens Fitness said...

If a person is suffering core muscles problems the person should have to do some core muscles exercises.

Musclemaximizer said...

Nice article, I used to have a problem gaining weight, but once my metabolism slowed down I started gaining weight like crazy

Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer

KrishaLiva said...

Thanks for the good info you have share here about back pain. I'm actually looking for this and I appreciate it.
Krisha | pain management emr

Unknown said...

I even tried many and found this product from here http://www.proteinpowderindia.com/ hope it works out awesome for all....

Unknown said...

Weight Gainer


Muscle Building Drinks


Benefits Of Muscle Building Drinks


How To Use Muscle Building Drinks

gloria.lawernce said...


After reading reviews of body builders I am sure that taking prohormone is really beneficial, even some of my friends also suggested me to take it earlier but I had few doubts but they are clear now.

Unknown said...

XF MarketingI think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.

Unknown said...

Pro Complex Gainer helps you to build body faster

Anonymous said...

Wanna have muscle body very fast? You can do that :) believe me, I have tried it and worked very well for me.When i go out, all the girls, womens staring at me, cuz i have gained lot of muscles very fast and i am very attractive with this muscle body..of course you can do that too..If you are interest having a muscle body like me, Just spend few mins to read this article, i can assure you that you will never regret about this

http://safehealthkare.com/d-bal-max-reviews.html

ruwinjayanga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse said...

Wanna have muscle body very fast? You can do that :) believe me, I have tried it and worked very well for me.When i go out, all the girls, womens staring at me, cuz i have gained lot of muscles very fast and i am very attractive with this muscle body..of course you can do that too..If you are interest having a muscle body like me, Just spend few mins to read this article, i can assure you that you will never regret about this

http://safehealthkare.com/d-bal-max-reviews.html

Jenifa Lina said...

I think best bodybuilding guide blog. I found a book for bodybuilding tips in here:

[100] Bodybuilding Tips Free Pdf Download