Monday, July 06, 2009

Bicep Training Tip From Male Enhancement Product?


Who would have ever thought that a male enhancement device could be used to increase the size of your BICEPS?

Now wait...

Before you go ordering your own model and trying to slap it on your arms and start pumping away (at least that's how I THINK it works...I really wouldn't know...really...seriously...) let me explain how this CONCEPT works...

Supposedly (again, I really wouldn't know), the Swedish "pump" enlarges a man's penis by expanding the blood chambers that fill up during an erection.

The bigger the chambers, the bigger your erection, right?

Well, the same thing goes for your MUSCLES because as you train with HIGH VOLUME sets, your muscles fill up with blood and other fluids and this leaves you with the treasured "pump" feeling that we all love so much.

Although "some" experts preach that the pump DOESN'T actually build muscle, the fact is that it DOES increase size the same way that the Swedish Pump does (though I can't attest that it does really).

So here's a COOL TRICK I've discovered that will crank the pump factor up a few extra notches...

Bicep Training Tip For A Bigger Pump:

1. First, you want to hit your arms with a few sets of HIGH VOLUME reps.

We're talking around 12-15, but if you're using my Advanced Mass Building program, this technique is PERFECT for Weeks 1 and 3 of your 4-week cycle!

2. IMMEDIATELY after you're done with your last "pump" set for your arms, head on over to the treadmill and jump on! Don't even waste time going to get a drink at the fountain or chat with the red-headed pilates instructor! Time is of the essence!

3. Begin jogging at a moderate pace (you don't need to sprint).

4. Within about 20-30 seconds, all that increased blood flow that's hitting your already pumped up muscles will start to stretch your veins and arteries and it will feel like your muscles are about ready to explode all over the gym floor!

5. Keep it up for about 5-10 minutes and you'll have greatly increased your size potential for your arms...and you'll actually FEEL that this is true!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.

Girlwithnoname (Jackie) said...

cool. I think I'll try this too. (um, the treadmill thing, not the penis pump thing!! LOL)

rykenn1 said...

Cool Tip. Have to try it. Beats ODing on Enzyte or something.

jim said...

This seems to be a great site for providing proper guidance about the body building product and start bodybuilding. i would surely like to try their service.

eco vacations costa rica said...

Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated.

lance said...

I'm so concerned with the way I look. however I don't easily believe in every hype. I make sure it is same and risk free. Check my review about x4 extender
and other male enhancement

Unknown said...


interesting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend pramod, jaipur,i have read atleast eight posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards
bicep workouts

Unknown said...

My dream of having perfect shaped body is now coming true after i started prohormones supplement. this is really very effective and helping me in reaching my goals.

Steve Erick said...

I thought haven’t read such distinctive material anywhere else on-line.MEP

Robert Wilson said...

Hey have you ever tried Tengenix male enhancement supplements. I am very satisfied with tengenix pills. It works in very effective way within less consumption of time. First time when i read Tengenix review then was not ready to buy them but somewhere inside heard a voice to go for it and I am so thankful that I didn’t ignore my inner intellectual.