Friday, May 15, 2009

No Such Thing As "Hardgainers"?! Think Again!

Response to the FREE MP3 & eBOOK at www.HardgainerProjectX.com has been MASSIVE...

...and not all if it for the positive! ;-)

It seems that some people are still brainwashed into believe the myth that there IS no such thing as a "hardgainer".

In today's video response, I take on VICTOR...and has his own brand of advice for people who call themselves "hardgainers"...

(Also...leave YOUR COMMENTS on this topic using the "Comment" link under the video! Thank you!)


3 comments:

Lubes said...

Jeff,
I have been a "Hard Gainer" for 46 years of lifting every different way I could read about and think of, including power lifting. I agree, there are differences, and those easy gainers are simply too obtuse to understand the differences. I am looking forward to seeing if your research and methods go along with my own.

Anonymous said...

Hi Interesting subject you are discussing.I have a question related to this subject that you may be able to answer.How does the individual know what is a realastic level of body development he /she can expect depending on genetic factors.Not all of us can be Arnolds.

Anonymous said...

hey bro.....dis id mukul.....i live in india.....waht evr u r doin for the hardgainers like me..is marvelous..pleze dont stop doing dis favour on us guys...
keep up the good work...

i am eagerly waitinf for 19th...and if possible make me your lab rat..pleazeeeeeeeeeeee!!